Saturday, January 1

♥♥♥Hello January!♥♥♥

It is, 2011.
Which I find fascinating.

I am going to be doing a lot of new things this year.
As a matter of fact, this will be the single most important year of my life.
other than my birthday :)
New Years Resolutions:
1. Another piece of news i've been waiting to share (although it may not be too surprising since i now have a link called "Vegetarian's Guide") I am going to be a Vegetarian!
Can i share a funny story?
Last year i watched many cruel videos on animal abuse and how we get the meat that we eat!
I am a bonafide animal lover so of course i was so horried, that i decided i wanted to be not only vegetarian, but Vegan!
Let's just say my dad's thoughts were not very nice, (i remember him saying something about cults) so  that idea pretty much flew straight out the window.
Anyyywayyys guess who became a Vegetarian. oh yeah. mi papa.
Sew, guess who can finally change her eating habits...
Meeeeeee!
Not only will i be 10x healthier 
(IF i eat a nutricious diet meaning making up what i lose by not eating meat)
2. personal
3. TRY to RUN a mile everyday, that means a meaningful mile no walking it.
So far i have been successful which is all that matters.
(I've noticed that i have serious commitment issues. exercise, clubs, relationships)
I'm trying to be better though!
4. TRY to be Tennis Capt.
5. TRY to make 1st Varsity Doubles again OR Singles if i'm so lucky...
6. Get another job and TRY to make $1,000 by MAY
7. Learn how to play the Guitar (Justyn?Resta?..Youtube?)
Whoever, wherever, i just want to learn!
8.Re-do my rooom (paint it white with maybe a hip design on one wall, buy furniture wherever i can for a good price and re-do them, buy a mirror, get little bedroom accessories like a vase with fake flowers, blah-bli-blah) This one is one of my more fun resolutions.
9. Get a brag-worthy phone!
10. Be a Flower-Girl (meaning) buy BIG beautiful flowers to wear in my hair.
11. Retake ACT's? This one's not too serious
12. Go to Utah for SPRING BREAK

I should probably also say a little something about my new year's eve fun. I spent it at the Annual Youth LDS Stake Dance with my frannns dancing and havin a good time. I ended the old and started the new year dancing.♥



No comments:

Post a Comment